Sunday 9 December 2018

Friday Morning Indulging


Since being off from work for the last 2 days, it has been a major blessing. Friday morning I had the opportunity of attending my first sample sale organised by my company. Managed to get a lot of nice extra treats for myself. The question is did I need to buy anything more, NO, but I wasn't about to 
miss this opportunity so I booked myself three tickets, one for Friday morning at 07:30 am, at midday and yesterday midday today. 
With the 7.30 slot, I found myself flying out of bed at 05:45 am, it was like getting ready to go on holiday and I'm just waiting for the cab to pick me up. Unfortunately the only thing I had to look forward to was the gifts I'll be holding in my arms once I'm in the queue to pay for the purchases.

When i finally got to the Sample Sale and out of rain, it wasn't your typical fight-to-the-death sale to buy items, it was civilised, it flowed very nicely, everyone was in good spirits regardless of how early in the morning it was, everyone took their time looking through the items including myself. There was a huge selection of tops, jackets/coats, I would say a few hoodies, loads of tops and trousers and a wide variety of accessories from beanie hats to laptops bags and weekend bags.

I, on the other hand walked away with about 4 tops, 4 bags, 1 baseball cap, 1 sweater dress. All came to £140. I was very happy with the amount spent and happy with the experience. Just to let you know not all the items was for me, I actually managed to treat the fam with a few pieces as well, which will not be disclosed in this post. Who knows when the next one will be, but I took the advantage. It's Christmas after all.

Check out my purchases below.











Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faith & Embrace | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig