Monday 6 May 2019

Time to get back to doing what I love to do best





It is about time I get back to my own blog, I spent so much time for the last few months writing for someone else that I forgot about writing my own content. It's been an interesting experience to write for someone else and has made me realise this is the field that I want to explore further but hey there is so much to learn and plenty of time.

So far, this bank holiday weekend has been a blast, it has been amazing to hang out with friends and family, eat, drink and have a laugh. It's times like this we should cherish those moments before we get back to what we do best and work our bollocks off until the next bank holiday weekend arises. Thank the heavens, there is one coming up in the next 3 and a half weeks. Do not ask what I have planned for that special weekend, it's so far in advance to think about. 

One thing I am sure about there is so many events coming up on my social calendar, I suppose that's a sign of Summer is creeping up on us and it is time to put away my winter wardrobe. This definitely makes me smile. Looking out of the window at the moment, all I see is doom and gloom weather, not even a hint of sun in the horizon. I'm having to turn on the heater just to keep warm but isn't this suppose to be Spring. You would think, right! 

Well, it's not all doom and gloom, apparently, I hear on the grapevine we have a heatwave coming up which is always a good sign, not so much for the hayfever sufferers like myself, but make sure you all take your allergy tablets and hopefully everything should be ok. 
On the other hand I aim to enjoy what is left of my bank holiday and do more relaxing but try and stay productive as well as things in the house need to be done such as tidying, food shopping, last minute washing and hoovering, you know what I'm talking about the normal house chores we all have to do but sometimes can't even be bothered, so I guess I'm procrastinating a little bit, however I haven't forgotten about my writing. At least I have the 80's Sci-Fi Marathon to keep me company. Talk about going back to my childhood.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Faith & Embrace | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig